woensdag 14 november 2012

Photo Diary: Weekend getaway @ Beach and dunes

Hi ladies,

J. and I went to a little beach town a few weekends ago. I wanted to share some of the pictures we took while we were there. 

We love coming here and ride our bicycles. The landscapes are so beautiful and peaceful. But they are also very diverse.


 
I prefer coming here off season, because it is so nice and quiet.
Here is a picture of me on my bicycle :) 
We also did some shopping in a cute Oil & Vinegar shop. We got some 'patatas bravas dip' herbs and 'bruschetta with olive' herbs. 

I love these kind of shops, don't you?
xoxo
Suzanne

2 opmerkingen:

  1. mmm lekker die kruiden allemaal! p.s ik heb ook super veel zin in Parijs ! Samen met mijn blogger vriendin op stap

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous photos!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!