maandag 19 november 2012

Paris, je t'aime!

Hi ladies,

My friend Mariska and I are going to Paris for a day! We are super excited and we can't wait to go. 

Since we are going for just one day, we already started planning what we want to do. I thought it would be fun to share this with you in the next few posts!


We went this year in April. Here are some of the pictures we took :)


Mariska has a blog called la vie blanc et noir
Though it is in Dutch, it is totally worth checking out! 

Have you ever been in Paris?

xoxo
Suzanne

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I look forward to hearing about it!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out: http://myprojectpan.blogspot.ca/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much!!! That's very kind :)
      I'm super excited!
      xoxo

      Verwijderen
  2. Ik ga in februari naar Pariiiiis wieeeh. Let me know which places I should visit :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!