maandag 12 november 2012

Photo diary: week 45

Hi ladies!

here's a photo diary from this past week. 


The beautiful fall colors.

I have been wearing my Tory Burch flats a lot this past week.

Out to dinner with J. I love this pasta 'basilico e pinoli' with basil and pine nut :)

Love is in the air <3

I went to a Christmas market with my mother. 
I love Christmas markets, don't you?

At the soccer game of my little sister. And yes, they did win! :)

Hope you had a great weekend!
xoxo
Suzanne

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love Christmas markets! They always get me in the mood!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It was a very exciting soccer game. I am so happy that we won this important match against P.:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Waar staat die Love is in the air bus?? :) leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Loving your photos! Your Tory Burch flats are perfect! Wish we had Christmas Markets here! Following you via GFC. :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Ladies! Thank you so much :) I'm already following your blog. xoxo

      Verwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!