woensdag 2 januari 2013

Make Out 2013

Hi ladies,
I just signed my contract for Make Out 2013! This means that I will be shopping my stash and try to finish some products in 2013.




I got this idea from pinksofoxy. She was inspired by Gloss Out 2010, which was a "movement" that decided to no longer buy lipgloss for a year. However, Make Out 2013 refers to all make up and beauty products. 
So today I officially signed the contact! (contract below) I copied this contract from pinksofoxy and adapted it to my needs, because everybody can make their own rules!

I will continue to do Project Pan and Monthly Empties. Also I will show you what my thoughtful 10 make up purchases are. So I will definitely keep you all updated!

Let me know if you will join me. I could use the support :)


xoxo
Suzanne

Make Out 2013


I will allow myself 10 makeup purchases for the year 2013. This includes: all color cosmetics, eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, highlighters, lipstick, lip liner, eyeliner, eye primers, foundation, powder, mascara, color nail polish, perfume, and repurchases of any items I finish.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

*Excluding: basic hair care, basic body care and basic skincare.


X_________________________________________________________
                              Signature                                         Date

6 opmerkingen:

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!