woensdag 9 januari 2013

Favourite products of 2012

Hi ladies,
today I wanted to share some of my favourite products of 2012. I already posted my drugstore favourites. These products are also my favourites of 2012, but I wanted to share other products!


My favourite foundation is the colour supplement from Lush. I can wear this foundation on its own and built it up to a full coverage foundation. However I can also mix it with my moisturiser and use it as a tinted moisturiser.


I love the highlighter of The Body Shop. It is such a multi purpose product! Obviously, it can be used as a highlighter, but I also use it as a cream eye shadow and sometimes I even dab a little of this on my lips for a beautiful sheen.




This is a fantastic concealer! It is really nice and creamy and it has great coverage. I got it, because Jayme (from Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings) recommended it!


This elf bronzer is great for travelling. I used it during my holiday as a bronzer, but also as an eye shadow. I used the individual colours for all kinds of different neutral looks. 


I won this lovely Buxom lipgloss in 2012 and I love it so much! I love the texture and the colour.




What are your favourite beauty products of 2012?

xoxo
Suzanne

3 opmerkingen:

  1. YAY! So happy that you are loving the UD concealer!! It's been a great buy!! We need a LUSH store near us so badly!! The closest store is almost 2 hours away!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey!! I just discovered your blog and I love it! I follow you. Come to see mine:

    www.modacalle.blogspot.com

    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!