maandag 21 januari 2013

Favourite perfumes: my top 5

Hi ladies,
Coco Chanel once said: "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Although I don't believe that's true, I do love to wear perfume. And that's why I wear perfume everyday. Therefore I would like to share my favourite perfumes with you!  
 
Brit Woman by Burberry
My father had bought this perfume for me six years ago and I have been wearing it ever since. I love wearing it and I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this scent.

Miyabi Woman by Annayake
If you like Burberry Brit, you will love this scent! Miyabi Woman has a very similar scent to the Burberry Brit. And I have to say that I'm starting to love this scent more.

Amor Amor by Cacharel
This was another gift from my father about 10 years ago and it has been in my collection ever since. I've repurchased the big bottle about 7 times! I love wearing this at night or during the colder months, because it is a heavier and spicy/oriental scent.

J'adore by Dior

I discovered this lovely scent last year and I've already repurchased it 2 times. I love that this scent is floral, but sophisticated at the same time.

The beat by Burberry
I used to wear Burberry Brit everyday and switched it up with Burberry The Beat.

I love all of these perfumes, because I think they are sophisticated and appropriate for any occasion. Furthermore they are not too heavy or too light (except the Amor Amor by Cacharel perfume). I usually don't have too many perfumes at the same time, therefore I want perfumes that I can wear day and night.

I'm actually looking for more fresh and floral/fruity scents for this spring and summer. I would love to know what your suggestions are! Also I would love for you to share your favourite perfumes!


Hope you had a lovely weekend :)
xoxo
Suzanne

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi dear! I love perfumes too! I cant live without them haha :) I really love the first one.

    If you are looking for one fresh and floral/fruity scents for this spring, I would reccomend you my perfume. Its L'Imperatice by D&G.

    Xx :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love J'adore by dior even though it is typically an older fragrance.

    In terms of fruity floral scents I highly recommend you try the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and the Lancome Tresor in Love.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amarige de Givenchy and Gucci's Rush are my ultimate favorite. I've tried Lola from Marc Jacobs and it's great too. Xo,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Suzanne! I actually haven't worn any of these but from the descriptions they sound lovely. I'm a fan of classic scents like Chanel No 5 xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love J'adore. It's a classic and lasts all day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. DKNY - Be Delicious is a lovely fruity and fresh scent. I am sure you'll love it. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love Burberry!
    and I am your new follower... :) follow me back? :)
    nothingelsebutelsza.blogspot.com

    God Bless

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!