zondag 6 januari 2013

Liebster award: share the love!

Hi ladies,
I got nominated for the Liebster Award!! Natasha from My Project Pan nominated me. Here's her Liebster Award post. Thank you so much Natasha :)




When I got the award, I immediately started researching what this tag is and who I can nominate. So, I found out that this tag is similar to the Share The Love tag. However, I can only nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The bloggers I want to nominate are:
  

Natasha asked me the answer the following questions :)
  1. Do you remember your dreams?
    I usually don't.
  2. Do you have pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?
    We have a brown Labrador. His name is Baloo. 
  3. What was the last thing you laughed at?
    J. and I were watching "The big bang theory".
  4. Do you like the snow?
    I love snow!!
  5. What is your zodiac sign?
    My zodiac sign is Taurus.
  6. What is your favourite childhood cartoon?
     Barbapapa :)
  7. Where is your dream holiday destination?
    I loved backpacking in Australia, so I really want to go to New Zealand someday.
  8. What are you addicted to?
    I'm addicted to anything beauty related! That's way I'm doing Make Out 2013 and project pan!
  9. Do you keep your nails long or short?
    I like my nails to be short, because I have to write on a blackboard with chalk.
  10. If you could look like any female celebrity, who would it be? Jennifer Aniston or Reese Witherspoon. They are such natural beauties!
  11. What languages can you speak?
    Dutch, my first language.
    English, my second language.
    French, I teach French at a high school :)
    Spanish, I did my internship in Madrid.
    German, this language is very similar to Dutch.
     
 Hope you had a lovely weekend!
 xoxo
Suzanne

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi dear!!! Congratulations for your award!! I love your blog!! And thank you SO much for nominating me!!! Im very excited :)

    Kisses!!!

    http://isabelberges.blogspot.com.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congrats on your award! Loved learning a little more about your. Mendi has a brown (or chocolate) lab too named Zoey. :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!