I got nominated for the Liebster Award!! Natasha from My Project Pan nominated me. Here's her Liebster Award post. Thank you so much Natasha :)
When I got the award, I immediately started researching what this tag is and who I can nominate. So, I found out that this tag is similar to the Share The Love tag. However, I can only nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The bloggers I want to nominate are:
Natasha asked me the answer the following questions :)
- Do you remember your dreams?
I usually don't.
- Do you have pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?
We have a brown Labrador. His name is Baloo.
- What was the last thing you laughed at?
J. and I were watching "The big bang theory".
- Do you like the snow?
I love snow!!
- What is your zodiac sign?
My zodiac sign is Taurus.
- What is your favourite childhood cartoon?
- Where is your dream holiday destination?
I loved backpacking in Australia, so I really want to go to New Zealand someday.
- What are you addicted to?
I'm addicted to anything beauty related! That's way I'm doing Make Out 2013 and project pan!
- Do you keep your nails long or short?
I like my nails to be short, because I have to write on a blackboard with chalk.
- If you could look like any female celebrity, who would it be? Jennifer Aniston or Reese Witherspoon. They are such natural beauties!
- What languages can you speak?
Dutch, my first language.
English, my second language.
French, I teach French at a high school :)
Spanish, I did my internship in Madrid.
German, this language is very similar to Dutch.