zaterdag 1 december 2012

November favourites



Hi ladies,
I love reading and watching everybody's monthly favourites, so I decided to do one as well!

These are the products I have been loving for the month of November.
November favorites

1. Hunter boots 2. Gold or glitter nail polish 3. Pure Coconut oil scrub 4. Fossil watch 5. Burberry Britt perfume 6. Brown Longchamp pliage 7. Lush Tea Tree Water 8. Warm 88 palette 9. Turtle neck 10. Nuxe Baum lรจvres

What are your favourites?

xoxo
Suzanne

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your wishlist! I have the watch, is amazing! I love the color of the nail polish, i want it haha, I have to watch Love Actually, my friends are always saying that is nice...

    Xx

    http://isabelberges.blogspot.com.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. thank you! Yes the movie is lovely! you should totally watch it :)
      xoxo

      Verwijderen
  2. You have some awesome favorites!! Loving it all! Love Actually is such a great movie!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!