zondag 23 december 2012

December Favourites

Hi ladies,
Hope you're having a great weekend!
I wanted to share some of my favourite things of this month. Hope you enjoy :)

December Favourites

1. Sweater dresses
I've been wearing a lot of sweater dresses this month. I usually wear them with jeggings and a nice belt to cinch in the waist.

2. Tea tree water from Lush
I love this product! I've been using it to clean my face with a cotton pad or I spray it on my face after putting on my make-up.

3. Nyx round lipstick in Black Cherry
During this time of year, I always wear more dark lipsticks. At the moment I love Black Cherry of Nyx. I really like Nyx round lipsticks in general.

4. Wellies by Hunter
I wore these babies all month! I wore them when it snowed, I wore them when it rained and I wore them just because they are pretty :)

5. Hello Fab! diamond strand necklace
I ordered this beautiful necklace and I've been wearing it ever since I got it. It is such a versatile piece and it really can make an outfit.

6. Ciaté Mistress
Around the holidays I always wear more reds on my nails. This is one of the colours I'm currently loving.

7. Warm, cosy slippers :)
I think I'm speaking for everyone living in cold weather: When it gets colder outside, your slippers become your best friend!

8. F88 palette
I have the W88 palette and the F88 palette. Both palettes have warm tones and I love them equally. 
However the F88 palette has more shimmery colours, which I love wearing during this season.

9. Butter London Rosie Lee
I've been obsessed with glitter polish, as you may have seen here. This colour is on my wish list for 2013 :)

I would love to hear some of your favourites this month.
Happy holidays!! 

xoxo
Suzanne 

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I should give the Lush Tea Tree Water a try.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi darlin! Thank you so much for following my blog! I'm following you back:)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm such a fan of wellies and with the pouring rain we are having today, I need to have them on right now. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a great list - I am curious about #2!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! #2 is a lovely product. I really enjoy using it!
      xoxo

      Verwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!