vrijdag 23 mei 2014

May favorites: Caudalie, Nuxe, Shu Uemura,...

Hi ladies,
I had such a great time in May. We had a lot of sunny days and high temperatures, which I enjoyed a lot! As a consequence, I adapted my make-up and skincare routine.

For skincare I've been enjoying the Caudalie soft cleansing milk. It has a very light consistency, which is nice as my skin isn't as dry as during the winter.
The same goes for moisturiser. I prefer using the vitamin C spray from The Body Shop in the morning. This wakes my skin up, without feeling oily.

Another lighter product I have been using is the BB cream by maybelline. Apart from being a lot lighter, this has a spf30.
I got a lash curler by Shu Uemura in London. I never curled my lashes before, however I've been curling my lashes everyday since I got it. 

The Nuxe lipbalm has been a great base for all my lip glosses. I think my lip glosses last a lot longer when I wear this underneath.  


What are some of your favorites this month?
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!