woensdag 7 mei 2014

April empties

Hi ladies,
today I wanted to share my empties! I love finishing products. It's nice to use up a product and make room (for new ones haha). I finished some skincare, shampoo, perfume and shampoo. So it's a wide range of products.

I finished a face wash foam by Louis Widmer, which is a Swiss company sold in pharmacies. I really enjoy a lot of their products. So I will definitely repurchase from this brand.
Ineco Pure Coconut Oil shampoo, which is also one of my favorite brands. I love how all their products contain pure coconut oil (the name is pretty self explanatory...) and the true scent of coconut. I use their hand cream, body lotion and many other products.
My mother always buys me a few hand creams from L'Occitane, because she knows I love these. This almond hand cream was already featured in the winter TLC tag, but honestly I use these all year round!

I used up two perfumes, one sample of the Dior J'adore which I liked a lot. It's a floral and light scent. I also finished the no.1 perfume by Rituals. This one was really fresh as it contained green tea.
Like every month I used up a few masks. One was a sample by Clarins from their Hydraquench line and it really hydrated my dry kin nicely during the winter months. I sometimes would put it on at night and sleep with it.


What are some of the products you are trying to finish?
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!