woensdag 16 oktober 2013

Seeing double tag

Hi ladies
when I saw a few youtubers doing the seeing double tag, I though I couldn't do this tag as I didn't have enough doubles. Well, I thought wrong!
My favourite shower gel is The Body Shop Moringa, so I have two regular sized and 1 xl sized bottle of this scent. This shower gel has very floral and warm scent, which makes it perfect all year round!

Both of the nail polishes in mademoiselle are a recent purchase (haul will be posted soon!). As I've been obsessed with sheer pinks lately, I bought two Essie polishes in the same shade by accident.

Sephora isn't available in the Netherlands any more, so when they announced their departure I bought backups of my favourite concealer and lip gloss.

My favourite creams are the Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré, the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream and the Clinique DDML+. I try to have a back-up of all three, because I never want to be without it!

In my beauty on a budget I already shared my love for the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I use it on top of my foundation or on its own with a little bit of concealer.

This perfume has been a favourite since my teenage years. I always have at least one bottle of Cacharel Amor Amor in my perfume collection.

My current favourite mascara is Maybelline The Rocket. However, I don't like it when it's brand new. Therefore I already bought a second tube so it could dry a little.

My last double is the Real Techniques Powder Brush. I love this brush for all over face powder, warming up my neck with a matte bronzer or to blend blush when I put on too much.

I didn't add any (deluxe) samples, mini's or hair products, because it would have been a lot more! Let me know if you have already done this tag, because I would love to read it.
Do you have any doubles?
xoxo
Suzanne

1 opmerking:

  1. Love seeing this post! Still can't believe that Sephora went away! And we still need to try the Rocket mascara!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!