maandag 7 oktober 2013

Clarins skincare haul

Hi ladies,
skincare is something I have gotten into recently after reading and watching a lot of beauty blogs and youtubers. I did some more research and one of the brands that appealed to me the most is Clarins. I love how they use a lot of plant extracts.
Extra-Comfort Cleansing Cream
I have very dry and sensitive cheeks, which can become irritated when I use a cleanser that is too harsh. I found a lot of websites that recommend this particular product as it is gentle and removes make-up and impurities. I can't wait to try it!

Cleansing Milk
After getting the cleansing cream, I decided I wanted to get something a little lighter as I don't wear make-up everyday. I thought this cleansing milk would be perfect for that. 

Santal Face Treatment Oil
I was a little nervous to wear an oil on my skin as I'm prone to breakout on my chin. However this product is just lovely. My skin didn't breakout and my cheeks felt amazing after using it. I do use this in conjunction with a face spray, so the oil absorbs better. I love this product so much, it was already in my September favourites!
When I heard I would get some deluxe samples I was so excited, because I would love to try more skincare products from Clarins. I got this cute make-up bag with 5 samples. I received two HydraQuench Cream-Masks, one Moisture-Rich body Lotion, one Smoothing Body Scrub and a Gentle Foaming Cleanser. Don't you just love getting gifts with purchases?

As I'm just learing more about skincare,
I would love to know your skincare or Clarins recommendations!
xoxo
Suzanne

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I have been dying to try some Clarins products!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You know that we love our Clarins products!! You got some great ones here!! So glad to know that you are loving everything so far!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. How do you like the moisturizers? I need something fortified that is better than a drugstore moisturizer.
    xo Elisabeth
    Headbands & Bagels

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I don't really use a moisturiser from Clarins! I love their serum and face oil though :)
      xoxo

      Verwijderen
  4. Gifts with purchase are the best! I love Clarins Hydraquench mask!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I have never tried Clarins products! I would love to hear how these products work for your skin:)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. thanks for sharing! i have never used clarins before, i'll have to give it a try!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!