maandag 26 augustus 2013

Luxury camping


Hi ladies,
as some of you may know, I'm going on a road trip through Norway. I'm really excited for this vacation. However the accommodation will be pretty basic, as we are staying in wooden huts. These huts are really cute and have a cosy atmosphere, but it's not very luxurious.
Therefore I though it was a good idea to take some luxurious products with me, so I could have my moment of relaxation and to treat myself after a long day of hiking, rafting, ...
I love using luxury products and I think especially on vacation we are allowed to treat ourselves!
lovely luxury
1. This body production is a radiant body lotion. I think this would be perfect to put on my legs and arms of a beautiful luminous look. And the scent is divine! 
2. J. surprised me with this beautiful gift, so I'm definitely taking this with me!
3. I use this oil for so many purposes, as I've mentioned in my hand care, hair care and favourites.
4. Estée Lauder Double Wear is relatively new product in my collection and I love it so much! The coverage is amazing, the lasting power is really long and the foundation buffs good into the skin, which makes this the perfect foundation for me.
5. The L'Occitane is such a lovely and beautiful brand. I love all the lines they make, however the cherry blossom scent is my current favourite.

Do you also like to use more luxurious products on vacation?
I would love the know which ones you take with you!
xoxo
Suzanne 

1 opmerking:

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!