maandag 19 augustus 2013

Haul: Kiko

Hi ladies,
on our recent getaway to Hamburg (Germany), I made a little trip to the Kiko store with my friend S. We had a great time, because a lot of beauty items were on sale.
I got tree things from their regular line. I love the sleek black packaging! The first lipstick is a nude, your lips but better, colour. The number is 917. The other one is a brighter lipstick, which has number 903. I also got a eye shadow stick in a champaign colour. The number of this eye shadow stick is 07. 
All of these products were on sale.
Kiko has special collections a few times a year. This cream eye shadow is from their Fierce Spirit collection, which was on sale as well. I got another champaign colour, called Island Shimmer. I love the packaging of this limited edition line as well, as the little jar looks very chic. The lid is gold and the pot is matte glass.
The last two products I got are limited edition as well. I got both of the Dazzling Highlighters. Gleaming Apricot is a warm toned highlighter stick and Moonlight Gold is cool toned. These beauty product arrived just in store. 

If you don't have a Kiko store near you, like me, I definitely recommend going to one when you are on holiday as it is worth it!

 Happy Monday!
xoxo
Suzanne

5 opmerkingen:

  1. We don't know much about this brand so we can't wait to hear what you think about all of your new purchases!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooh so pretty! We can't get this brand in Ireland either xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great picks! I think they have some products here in Dublin ill have to check out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice haul, those lipsticks look lovely.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Another beauty brand I 've never heard of. I love hearing about all the brands in different countries.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!