maandag 7 april 2014

March favorites

Hi ladies,
I know I'm a little late this month, but I wanted to share my favourites of the month anyway.

My pink obsession continuous with the Dior addict lipstick in Bow. The color is a light pink and the formula of the Dior addict lipsticks is amazing.
As it's getting warmer, I prefer wearing lighter scents and Jour by Hugo Boss fits the bill. Apart from being light, it's a lovely fresh floral scent. It's currently my absolute favourite scent!!
I have been setting my under eye concealer with the Guerlain Météorites Pearls to prevent the concealer from creasing my under eye wrinkles. This doesn't look cakey and slightly highlights the under eye area. I'm actually looking for a new eye cream, so please let me know what your recommendations are!
This month I haven't been wearing primer, because I read that wearing primer everyday is bad for the skin. So I have been using my Embryolisse Lait concentré, which is a great everyday moisturiser and can be used as a primer too! This is one of my holy grail products.
I have been trying to use a heat protector every time I use heat on my hair, because my hair is damaged from coloring it. I love this L'Oréal EverPure spray as it also protects from UV damage.

This Zara necklace I mentioned in my Spring wish list and I showed it in my first spring outfit of the day. This accessory makes every outfit look fun!

I would love to know what your favorite products are.
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!