maandag 10 juni 2013

May Empties

Hi ladies,
today I'm excited to share my empties with you! As some of you may know, I'm trying to finish a lot of my beauty items that I don't enjoy using any more. This doesn't mean they are bad products.
This month I decided to go through my eye liners and see if some are dried out. I only had to throw out 2, so that isn't too bad. I think I'm going to continue to go through my make-up collection and take out any products that don't work for me any more. So next month I'll probably have a lot more products in my empties! 


This month I actually finished:
❤ La Roche-Posay SPF 20. I used this product everyday as a daily moisturiser and I think this is one of my favourite sunscreens.
❤ Australian Creams. I got this in Target while I was on vacation in Australia. I love this cream, because the scent reminds me so much of my vacation!
 
❤ Waterproof Mascara. I got a waterproof mascara, because I thought I would hold better. However this one smudges like crazy. Do all waterproof mascara's do that?
❤ Drugstore Store Brand Deodorant. I don't like spending a lot of money on deodorant, however I don't want to smell bad. This one fulfils both wishes :)
❤ Drugstore Store Brand Make-up Wipes.
❤ Normaderm Concealer stick. This concealer works great at covering the blemish and at curing the skin.
❤ Essence cream Blush.
❤ Catrice eye liner.
❤ 2 x dried out eye liners.
❤ Katy Perry Per Perfume. I did enjoy the scent of this perfume, however I wouldn't repurchase it.
 
It feels amazing finishing these products and slowly getting the make-up collection I want! What is the last beauty item you finished? 
 
Happy Monday :)
xoxo
Suzanne

2 opmerkingen:

  1. These products sound great! I must try some of them! congrats on finishing them!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love seeing empties! And it does feel amazing to use up what you have. We have so many empties that we are going to have to film two separate videos. :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!