vrijdag 7 juni 2013

Friday's Fancies: Serious Sunnies

Hi ladies,
in my teenage years I would buy so many fun and fashionable sunglasses every summer. Nowadays I have two pairs of sunnies: my Ray-Ban aviators for everyday and a pair from Ralph Lauren that I leave in my car. Both pairs are timeless pieces, which I prefer now.
For this look I wanted to incorporate both, so I chose fun coloured aviators! Hope you like the look :)

sunglasses
What sunnies are you wearing this summer?
If you would like to see more Serious Sunny outfits, click the banner below.
Happy Friday!
xoxo
Suzanne

10 opmerkingen:

  1. fun glasses! i like the sandals too. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams stop by! i'm hosting a shabby apple giveaway.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i LOVE the colors of this outfit. so summer perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a cute tunic, love the pretty colors!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the outfit and the sunnies are too perfect!! We need those!! Have a great weekend!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love the colors here.
    My Ray-Ban wayfarers are usually my go-to. I also have a pair of cat eyed Chloe sunglasses from Gilt. Love em

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. LOVE the purples and blues here, such pretty colors together!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful outfit! I love the lavender! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!