donderdag 7 februari 2013

January favourites

Hi ladies,
here are some of my fashion and beauty favourites for the month of January. Hope you'll enjoy!
January favourites


Lush Angels Delight & The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla
I love both of these soaps for this time of year, because they have lovely warm and cosy scents!

Moonboots & Hunter wellies
I really enjoyed wearing these boots in January and in December. The weather has been fluctuating quite dramatically, so both of these boots came in handy!

Pure Coconut Oil Scrub
I love the whole Pure Coconut Oil line, I just adore the scent of coconut! In January I really enjoyed this scrub and I just finished it this week. 

Essence lipliners
I love the pigmentation and the texture of these lipliners a lot! I have the colour "Cute Pink", which is my favourite, and I have the colour "Satin Mauve", which I don't really like. However I do enjoy using it under darker lipsticks. 

Lush Tea Tree Water
Unfortunately I finished this spray in January, but I really enjoyed using it! I will repurchase it in the future, but for now I need to finish some other products. 

H&M Sweater
I just love these kinds of winter sweaters! I think they look so precious. 


What are your favourites for the past month?
Hope you had a lovely January!
xoxo
Suzanne

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Well you know that I love that sweater!! :-) I had the The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla last year and was in love with it!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I've been dying to try the Lush Tea Tree Water. Do you spray it on or put it on a cotton pad?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Natasha! I actually used this spray both ways. At night, I would spray it on my face after cleaning my face. In the morning, I would use it on a cotton pad before I would put on my make-up.
      xoxo

      Verwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!