zondag 24 februari 2013

February Favourites

Hi ladies,
I can't believe February is almost over! Time really flies by fast. So today I wanted to share some of my favourites for the month of February.
February Favourites


❤ Converse sneakers
I was getting tired of wearing boots all the time, so whenever I had the chance I would wear my white Converse shoes. If you would like to see how I styled Converse sneakers, click here!
NYX Round lipstick in Black Cherry
This lipstick has been in my favourites a few times. I just really like this colour this time of year.
❤ Longchamp Le Pliage
I love Longchamp bags. These bags are really versatile and classic. I have several models and use them all the time. I actually have one Longchamp bag on my February Wishlist! This month I used my brown le pliage.
Fossil Watch
I have several Fossil watches and I adore wearing them. This month I have been wearing this one a lot. 
MUA palette in Undressed
My sister and mother went to London a few weeks ago and got me this beautiful palette. I heard a lot about this brand and I was curious to try it. I definitely recommend it to all of you. 
❤ Lush bath products
I've really been enjoying taking baths at night with Lush Bauble Bars. The Comforter is just one of many favourites!
❤ Ralph Lauren perfume
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
I've been using this cream everyday since I got it in my French Pharmacy Haul.

What are your favourite products?
xoxo
Suzanne   

4 opmerkingen:

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!