maandag 8 juli 2013

Beauty on a budget: Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder

Hi ladies,
as the weather is getting warmer, I like to put a little powder on top my foundation or tinted moisturiser. This keeps the shine away and it helps my make-up last longer.
When I found this budget friendly powder, I was pretty excited. The Rimmel Stay Matt Powder is such a fine powder, therefore this doesn't look powdery and looks very natural. 
I sweep this powder all over and I love how it doesn't look cakey. I also use it on its own with a little bit concealer. I've read that some bloggers even compare it to MAC powders.

The only downside is the packaging. Although I love how compact it is, the lid doesn't stay on. So it's not ideal for travelling.


This powder has become quickly one of my favourites and I actually want to order the translucent powder too!
What is your favourite face powder?
xoxo