woensdag 18 juni 2014

Summer Wish List

Hi ladies,
although the temperatures have been high enough to be summer already, the summer season starts this weekend. So to be completely summer ready I made a little wish list.

summer wish list

I love neutral sandals for summer as I can match them with any outfit. So when I found these cute silver Michael Kors, gold and silver are neutrals to me, they had to end up on my wish list for this season. 
I have been eyeing the Too Faced summer collection. Their packaging is just adorable! I especially love the bronzer palette, because I have been loving some bronzer on my face.
I normally don't wear fashionable sunglasses, but I think these are so fun yet the model is still classic.
During the summer season I like mixing and matching my bikini top and bottom. For this year I'm still on the look out for some cute pieces. Where do you find your swimwear?
Lastly on my wish list is this cute straw bag by Twenty Violets. This is a Spanish brand that makes super cute painted straw bags. Last year I saw everybody carrying a bag by Twenty Violets when I was on vacation in Spain.

What's on your wish list for this summer?
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!