maandag 10 maart 2014

February Empties

Hi ladies,
this is my 200th post! I can't believe I already posted that many times on my blog. I'm very gratefull for all of the sweet comments, lovely followers and friends I have made because of this blog. I'm so excited and I can't wait to continue my journey with you! 

Today I wanted to share one of my favourite things to post, which are my empties. 

I started masking this month, which was so much fun. It's very relaxing and I notice a big difference in my skin after using a mask. Since I'm just a beginner, I would love to know your favourite masks. I always appreciate your recommendations!

Another new product I tried this month is the Aussi Frizz Miracle conditioner. I have never used anything from this brand, so it was curious to try Aussi. I actually want to try more now, because I love this conditioner. I moisturises my damaged and dry hair and made it soft and shiny again. What more could a girl ask for?

I'm going to toss out one beauty product, which is the Urban Decay Lush Lash System. One side is the lash conditioner and the other is a serum. After using this for weeks, I didn't see any result. 

I started trying different cleansing waters or micellar waters, because so many brands have come out with their version of the Bioderma. Please let me know if you would like to see a comparison between the different brands and the one by Bioderma.
What is your favourite cleansing product?
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!