vrijdag 22 maart 2013

Friday's Fancies: Spring has sprung

Hi ladies,
I still have a hard time believing spring has sprung! :) Although I've been making several spring and summer outfits, my spring and summer wardrobe is still tucked away. It snowed earlier this week and the weather forecast isn't predicting any warm and sunny weather for the next days. 
So, I made this fun outfit with a few spring details. I think this is the perfect outfit to wear to the beach! Hope you like it :)
Beach outfit

If you would like to see more spring has sprung outfits, click the banner below.
 Happy Friday!
xoxo
Suzanne

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the bright pants. This is an outfit I would love to wear on vacation :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely look here! I really like the stripes, Orange is my favorite color and the shoes look comfortable for walking.

    Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Well you know that Mendi LOVES stripes and I do love orange so this looks is perfect for us!! Happy Friday!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fun pants!! Love this whole look!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!